Bizarcs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bizarcs

forum sur les arcs a leviers : oneida, monster bow, american eagle, 51.50

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery

+2
j-v
AnonymJDH
6 participants
AuteurMessage
AnonymJDH

AnonymJDH

AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery Empty
MessageSujet: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyLun 17 Mar - 20:04

Bonjour mes amies francais! Pardonnez la mauvaise langue, ca fait trop longtemps depuis ma visite chez vous!

Je suis le designer/modeliste des arcs 5150. Avec mon ami Boar, nous sommes les createur/proprietaires de cette ligne. Maintenant, nous avon le suivant:

Angler - Arc des pecheurs (pardon la manque d'accent! C'est pour tirer des poissons, pas des passions!) (41-42 pouces, pointe a pointe)
Invasion - Le plus petit des arcs de chasse (41-42 pouces)
Conspiracy - Le plus grand. C'est une favorite pour des cibles est des tireur avec des doigts. (48-49 pouces)
Resurrection - Le premiere des designes et au milieu des autres a 44-45 pouces.

Si vous avez des questions de ces arcs, ou des autre arcs a leviers, posez-les!

Anonym

Titou22 aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.5150bows.com
j-v

j-v

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyLun 17 Mar - 20:18

bienvenue !! welcome .
j'aime bien ce que vous faites , j'espere vous envoyer un arc a customizer un de ces quatre ..
i'like whats you're doing , i'll send you a bow to customize one of those day !!
AnonymJDH

AnonymJDH

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyLun 17 Mar - 20:25

Merci bien! Nous esperons aussi!!

Maintenant, Boar est en train d'acheter une machine CNC. J'ai beaucoup d'idees dans cette tete que vous allez aimer!  Twisted Evil 
mohican

mohican

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyLun 17 Mar - 20:41

BONJOUR
bienvenue sur le site n'hésitez pas à mettre des photos de vos créations ici nous sommes des accros de oneida
didier
eric83

eric83

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyLun 17 Mar - 21:30

Bienvenue Anonym, j'aime beaucoup vos réalisations...j'espère m'offrir un de vos arcs (Conspiracy),ils sont superbes.Je vais souvent sur votre site ..à bientôt

Titou22 aime ce message

JMG

JMG

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMer 19 Mar - 21:23

Hello Anonym

glad to see you here...
AnonymJDH

AnonymJDH

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyVen 28 Mar - 15:50

Merci mes amis! C'est bien d'etre ici aussi!
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptySam 31 Mai - 9:06

AnonymJDH a écrit:
Bonjour mes amies francais!  Pardonnez la mauvaise langue, ca fait trop longtemps depuis ma visite chez vous!

Je suis le designer/modeliste des arcs 5150.  Avec mon ami Boar, nous sommes les createur/proprietaires de cette ligne.  Maintenant, nous avon le suivant:

Angler - Arc des pecheurs (pardon la manque d'accent!  C'est pour tirer des poissons, pas des passions!) (41-42 pouces, pointe a pointe)
Conspiracy - Le plus grand.  C'est une favorite pour des cibles est des tireur avec des doigts.  (48-49 pouces)

Anonym

Salut je suis très intéressé par un 5150 je pense que ma préférence est l invasion
mon anniversaire et le 3 aout et je vais surement me faire un petit cadeau
et l invasion sera surement celui ci
Combien coute l invasion et quel est le délais pour en avoir un car je souhaite l acheter dans 3 mois et peut être qu' il faut que je le commande avant.
Thierry
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptySam 31 Mai - 9:09

Thierry 33 a écrit:
AnonymJDH a écrit:
Bonjour mes amies francais!  Pardonnez la mauvaise langue, ca fait trop longtemps depuis ma visite chez vous!

Je suis le designer/modeliste des arcs 5150.  Avec mon ami Boar, nous sommes les createur/proprietaires de cette ligne.  Maintenant, nous avon le suivant:

Angler - Arc des pecheurs (pardon la manque d'accent!  C'est pour tirer des poissons, pas des passions!) (41-42 pouces, pointe a pointe)
Conspiracy - Le plus grand.  C'est une favorite pour des cibles est des tireur avec des doigts.  (48-49 pouces)

Anonym

Salut je suis très intéressé par un 5150 je pense que ma préférence est l invasion
mon anniversaire et le 3 aout et je vais surement me faire un petit cadeau
et l invasion sera surement celui ci
Combien coute l invasion et quel est le délais pour en avoir un car je souhaite l acheter dans 3 mois et peut être qu' il faut que je le commande avant.
Thierry

Hi I am very interested in a 5150 I think my preference is the invasion
my birthday on August 3rd and I'll probably give me a small gift
and the invasion will surely be this one
How much is the invasion and what is the time to get one because I want to buy in the three months and may be that I need before ordering.
Thierry
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 19:32

AnonymJDH a écrit:

Anonym

Hi I wanted to tell you that I was being a joy to buy ressurection and I very disappointed with the behavior of Richard
He stole $ 1,000 to me
not even able to pay $ 400 for repair

it's really not professional
I know many hunter France and I can tell you that I will talk about my problem
If Richard had was right he would have paid at least half of the repairs (400)$
It is so twisted that he wants to believe I reffusé that it helps me to pay it unlocks
He asked me to have returned the bow in usa for it to sell it after paying me

I will also talk on the forum are American Eagle arc are friends joe welcomes
I hope that you had not planned to sell your bow in France because I'm not going to advertise
You can count on me

You said last time that you can not do anything because you were the designer but you also earn money on the sale of bows
you should tell a richard donner400 me $ because I find it shameful coming from supposedly Proffessional steal right people
Thierry

AnonymJDH

AnonymJDH

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 19:55

Thierry,

I have responded to your PM. I don't understand why you wish to post this type of information in an open forum as if to make the situation worse than it already was.

For the public, I am a designer, and I have designed most of the items AREA 5150 has marketed. Boar is a personal friend of mine. I do this as a hobby, and am not compensated for my work in order for YOU to get the very best price for what we have to offer.

Theirry purchased a Resurrection from Boar. After receiving the bow, it was discovered that the lower limb had more curvature than the upper. This is DAMAGE, as our limbs are CNC cut to specification, including limb length and curvature. Theirry claims that this damage was done prior to Boar having custom finished the bow, built the bow, and custom tuned it before shipping overseas to France.

The likelihood of the bow receiving damage either during shipping or after received is FAR GREATER than something that is visibly noticeable and affecting the performance of the bow slipping past the man who paid to machine the part, paid to have it film dipped, then hand assembled the bow and personally tuned it for performance before personally packaging the bow and taking it to the post office.

I'm sorry Thierry feels he has been cheated in some way, but for Boar to offer to reimburse him 100% of the money spent on this bow after Thierry returns it is a very fair thing to do. In our current situation with machinists and components, AREA 5150 is NOT capable of replacing the limbs, so this is the ONLY option available.

I'm sorry it happened the way it happened, but at least you were not left with a damaged bow.
AnonymJDH

AnonymJDH

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:00

And since we like to post PERSONAL MESSAGES in an open forum, here you go...

Thierry,

This is my last message regarding this subject, so if you have any more issues, you need to take them up with Richard.

AREA 5150 cannot send you new limbs. They are not in stock, and we have no way to fabricate new limbs to replace yours as we no longer have a machinist on staff. To set up a new machinist to cut new limbs would cost far greater than $400US. I'm not sure who told you they could do the work, but I can guarantee you will not be getting what you expect and you will not have any guarantee from AREA 5150.

The ONLY options available to you at this time are: keep the damaged bow, OR send it back for a refund.
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:03

AnonymJDH a écrit:
Thierry,

I have responded to your PM.  I don't understand why you wish to post this type of information in an open forum as if to make the situation worse than it already was.

For the public, I am a designer, and I have designed most of the items AREA 5150 has marketed.  Boar is a personal friend of mine.  I do this as a hobby, and am not compensated for my work in order for YOU to get the very best price for what we have to offer.

Theirry purchased a Resurrection from Boar.  After receiving the bow, it was discovered that the lower limb had more curvature than the upper.  This is DAMAGE, as our limbs are CNC cut to specification, including limb length and curvature.  Theirry claims that this damage was done prior to Boar having custom finished the bow, built the bow, and custom tuned it before shipping overseas to France.  

The likelihood of the bow receiving damage either during shipping or after received is FAR GREATER than something that is visibly noticeable and affecting the performance of the bow slipping past the man who paid to machine the part, paid to have it film dipped, then hand assembled the bow and personally tuned it for performance before personally packaging the bow and taking it to the post office.

I'm sorry Thierry feels he has been cheated in some way, but for Boar to offer to reimburse him 100% of the money spent on this bow after Thierry returns it is a very fair thing to do.  In our current situation with machinists and components, AREA 5150 is NOT capable of replacing the limbs, so this is the ONLY option available.

I'm sorry it happened the way it happened, but at least you were not left with a damaged bow.

So I stopped you dessuite not looking for escuse I put the mail richard who says that he is ruined by taxes and can not pay me
drops
many people in France think Richard is a cheater

If I die you understands that it is I who twisted his limb ... better and better

Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:09

I am not alone in wanting a richard asked on the forum and I think people will not soon dissatisfied a manifest what
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:11

AnonymJDH a écrit:
And since we like to post PERSONAL MESSAGES in an open forum, here you go...

Thierry,

This is my last message regarding this subject, so if you have any more issues, you need to take them up with Richard.

AREA 5150 cannot send you new limbs.  They are not in stock, and we have no way to fabricate new limbs to replace yours as we no longer have a machinist on staff.  To set up a new machinist to cut new limbs would cost far greater than $400US.  I'm not sure who told you they could do the work, but I can guarantee you will not be getting what you expect and you will not have any guarantee from AREA 5150.

The ONLY options available to you at this time are:  keep the damaged bow, OR send it back for a refund.

I already said that Richard wants me shipments the bow and refund me after
But no one on the forum finds its corect
j-v

j-v

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:34

personally i don't think the limb could curve like that during the travel ..
Thierry 33

Thierry 33

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:42

OK with you J.V
There in not for long as Richard says it's my fault
mohican

mohican

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery EmptyMar 28 Avr - 20:58

C is really of the big n matter what so bad time which shame
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery   AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery Empty

AREA 5150/Gulfcoast Archery
Page 1 sur 1